For a fast response, please email queries to email@example.com
- Invoices are issued every Friday prior to publication, and sent via email to the person who booked the ad.
- Payment is due PRIOR to publication unless an account has been established.
- If you have opted for direct debit via credit card, it will be processed a few minutes after the invoice is issued.
- If your card declines, it is your responsibility to make payment as soon as possible to prevent your ads from being withdrawn
- Statements are sent out via email and posted around the first of each month.
- If you have paid at the end of the month, payments may take a few days to clear and may not show on your statement.
- Please do not call us as this will delay us further.
1: Direct Debit via Credit Card
Perfect for regular weekly bookings, direct debits come out of your credit account automatically every Friday prior to publication. Please discuss this with your sales rep.
2: No Credit Card Surcharge
Pay via credit card to earn your frequent flyer points. We don’t charge a surcharge for payments made by credit card. Credit Card Payments can be made online here.
3: 30 Day Account
If you’ve been a customer for a while, and you spend over $500 a month, you may apply for a 30 day credit account. The account will cover both Coral Coast Print, Pilbara Echo and any of our special publications. If you would like to apply, please download the form here.
4: In Person
Our favourite way to pay. Drop in and meet our team face to face at 18 Hedland Place, near Woolies Liquor in Karratha. Just look for the flags. It’s a great chance to see how the Echo works and chat about your printing, marketing and advertising needs. . Map . Please note: we have deadlines to meet on Wednesday and Thursdays and may not be able to attend to your enquiry immediately.